Three-bed, semi-detached, end house in the first cul-de-sac in the Clareville development
- 3 Bed -
- Newly painted throughout internally
- All white goods included
- Metal sheeted garden shed to rear
- Garden is well fenced with a gate/fence separating the rear garden from the front
- End house in first cul-de-sac – very quiet area
This dwelling has 3 bedrooms, one of which is en-suite.
This property has 3 WCs in total.
This dwelling has an approximate area of 1,200 sq ft.
This house is ideal as either rented accommodation or for those looking for their first home. Fully furnished and newly painted internally, the house is ready to move in.
The house is located in a quiet cul-de-sac towards the front of the Clareville development. Clareville is located on the outskirts of Claremorris on the “Old Ballindine Road”, giving easy access to both the town and the N-17.
Being an end-house on a cul-de-sac, there is very little traffic activity outside the house, lending itself very well to suiting the ends of those seeking peace and quiet. The area and nearby houses are well maintained generally.
The house has a sizeable rear garden, but is not so big as to make maintenance a chore. The house also benefits from a metal sheeted garden shed.
Internally, the accommodation includes:
• Kitchen/diner – fully tiled floor, fully fitted kitchen inc. all white goods, breakfast bar, dining table and chairs, double doors to living room
• Living room – laminated flooring, three piece suite, coffee table, tv stand, cast iron fireplace with high quality timber mantle and surround
• Entrance Hall – fully tiled floor, storage under carpeted stairs, WC under stairs, timber front door / window set
• Landing upstairs – bright, large attic hatch, carpeted
• Main Bathroom – Fully tiled floor and walls, very clean
• Hotpress – spacious with large cylinder
• Master Bedroom - nice view to rear of house, built-in wardrobes, tv stand on wall, double bed, fully tiled en-suite with electric shower
• Front Bedroom – Very spacious double room, built-in wardrobe, timber floors, double bed
• Single Bedroom – timber floor, single bed and locker, full height built-in unit, bright and pleasant – ideal child’s room
The house has attractive white panel doors throughout and excellent décor generally internally.
This property is available for viewing by calling Colm on 087-7529313.
Remember, the marker on the map is just an approximation, intended to show the general area only.